So many people I know rent… If you live here in the Bay Area, have a good job, make decent money and have a good credit score (i.e. manage your money well), then it simply doesn’t make sense to be throwing your money away every month. Maybe you don’t understand the home buying process… Maybe it’s a bit scary… Or intimidating… Or just plain confusing. I’d like to help by explaining the process in layman’s terms in a laid-back, no-pressure, no-obligation setting.
I am holding an informative, 1.5 hour workshop this week called “How to be a Smart & Successful Home Buyer and Stop Paying Rent Forever!” You’ll learn:
- What’s happening in today’s real estate market
- Why it makes sense to buy a home vs. renting
- How the “IRS Pays You” to own a home
- What financing options are available
- How your credit score affects your buying power
- How to get pre-approved for a mortgage
- The home buying process, step-by-step
- What is Title & Escrow?
- How to get started & your next steps
- And best of all, this workshop is FREE!
For those people who are renting a place to live in the San Jose / Campbell area, this will be a great opportunity to become more educated and informed. Please plan on coming to one of my upcoming seminars, you can choose one of two convenient times the week– either:
- Thursday evening, June 14th from 6:00p - 7:30p
- OR -
- Saturday morning, June 16th from 10:30a - 12:00p
The seminar will be held at North American Title Company, 2542 S. Bascom Ave #111, Campbell, CA 95008.
Please let me know you’re coming by calling my 24 hour toll-free registration line at 1- x4038. If you just stopped by to say hello and listen in, that wouldn’t be the end of the world either.
Hope to see you there!
Possibly related posts
- Investment Seminar Sidebar
- Rain or Shine — What’s your preference? Depends if You’re a Buyer or Seller…
- The Bloodhound quoted in Business Week