More and more home sellers and Realtors are recognizing the necessity of investing in home staging before placing a property on the market – but apparently not everyone has been clued in! Sometimes people balk at the thought of putting money towards staging, but these pictures of actual properties for sale across the nation prove that it’s an investment well worth making!
- Hmmm… living room or Elks Lodge? The way this room is presented makes you look for the banquet tables!
- Less is not always more. These sellers would be better off having nothing in the room.
- Outdoor spaces need stagers, too! This patio needs staging to show what a great entertaining spot this is.
- I could write an entire blog about this one (maybe I will!)! Dirty laundry? Child? Seriously, folks, never put children or family members in listing photos.
- Your refrigerator magnets and knickknacks are fine conversation starters while you’re living in your house – but a stager would have told these sellers to lose them for selling. You want potential buyers talking about the house, not your stuff!
And last, but certainly not least…
- Unless this is a toy store for sale, this room is the perfect example of why sellers need professional stagers. I wouldn’t be surprised to see price tags on the bears!
Tags: bad-listing-photos, home-stager, home-staging, Real estate, Staging