Gina Gena Riede of Sacramento Real Estate Voices hosts this week carnival. Her theme was the game of Monopoly, and while she did not call out one specific winner, there were some true gems there.
- My own personal “Carnival of Real Estate Carnival Winners” Winner is the incomparable Kris Berg, who weighs in with yet another light-hearted but hard-hitting piece, this one tearing up the WSJ’s sage wisdom (relying on the no-doubt objective advice of the owner of a For Sale By Owner site) on just how much money you can save by selling your home yourself.
- Stephanie Edwards talks about the importance of having the right team behind your real estate transaction.
- America’s own be-suspendered mortgage broker, Brian Brady, weighs in on the ARM vs. fixed-rate debate, proudly calling himself an ARMS dealer.
- Tim Abbott looks into what the seller can and can’t pay for the buyer during a closing.
- Zillow’s Stan Humphries adds another chapter to the “Red State vs. Blue State” debate by showing that property values in blue states are significantly higher than in red states. Some interesting rebuttals to Stan’s arguments appear in the comments.
- Tom Armstrong boils plumbing, marriage, real estate investing down to three simple rules each.
- Carlsbad Realtor and Trulia Voices addict Robert Murphy tells us about a way of relieving the hardship of an escalating mortgage payment.
Tags: Carnival of real estate
Possibly related posts
- This week’s carnival is up…
- Carnival Of Real Estate, Consumer Edition, Delayed By One Day
- This Week’s Carnival of Real Estate…Coming To You All The Way From Wasilla, Alaska