Today we hear that Rudy of Sellsius has joined Trulia.
Other (still unconfirmed) transitions we hear are in the works:
- Redfin buys Bloodhound Realty and its associated blog, and Greg Swann becomes Redfin’s Arizona broker-of-record. Redfin CEO Kelman, distressed at Swann’s self-proclaimed disinterest in national parks, sends him off to Yosemite to distribute Redfin stickers, with strict instructions to send back Latin-only postcards. Russell Shaw, sick of the traditional broker model, is seen handing out the Book of Kelman on street corners in Phoenix.
- Overwhelmed by her increased workload, Redfin media maven Cynthia Pang brings aboard uber-consultant Marc Davison — at Greg Swann’s recommendation. Marc and Greg are spotted writing press releases in Haiku.
- Rudy’s long-time business partner Joe Ferrara joins Zillow as its “Chief Zestimate Accuracy And Opt-Out Evangelist.”
- Brad Inman, founder of Inman News, having successfully convinced the real estate industry to adopt electronic signatures, heads to the Middle East to replace Tony Blair as peace envoy.
Athol Kay gets hired by Kodak. His new job? Do nothing, absolutely nothing. In particular, PLEASE DON’T POST ALL THOSE BAD PICTURES!!! It makes our industry look bad.
Marlow Harris, burnt out with real estate, moves to Memphis, TN, and becomes a Graceland docent.
- Daniel Rothamel moves to Masai Mara, Kenya and becomes a safari guide. On weekends, he heads into Nairobi to coach and ref basketball games.
- Dustin Luther, missing the corporate life, moves back to Move.com.
- Brian Brady gets an emergency call from Washington. “Bernanke quits. We need you. P.S. Leave the suspenders in San Diego.”
Tags: Humor, Industry, Inman, Redfin, Sellsius, Trulia, Zillow
Possibly related posts