10. It doesn’t cost $2M for a 30-second ad on my site.
9. I don’t need shoulder pads and a helmet to protect me from rough play in real estate.
8. I don’t have a 100 million people watching my every move.
7. There aren’t 10,000 web sites predicting the imminent demise of football.
6. I don’t get to call a timeout to figure out what to do next.
5. In football, there’s never any doubt about who’s on whose side.
4. Bad weather doesn’t bring the SuperBowl to a halt.
3. Prince doesn’t perform at my closings.
2. Not many of my competitors weigh 325 pounds.
…and the number 1 difference between the SuperBowl and my real estate business…
1. Real estate makes sense to me.
Tags: Real estate
Possibly related posts
- The Relationship Between The Super Bowl And Real Estate
- Carnival Of Real Estate, Consumer Edition, Delayed By One Day
- Is now a good time to buy a home?